Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lion House Chicken

This one is super easy and fast (and mine, not Heather's :)

Place as many chicken breasts as you need in a baking dish. Sprinkle each piece with garlic powder, paprika and seasoning salt. Mix 1 or 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup with 1/2 to 1 cup of milk with a whisk and pour mixture over the top of the chicken. Bake uncovered at 350 for 1 hour.

I ususally make 2 chicken breasts and use 1 can of soup mixed with 1/2 cup of milk. When I do more than 2 chicken breasts I use 2 cans of soup and 1 cup of milk.
This is good served over rice or mashed potatos.
**Don't use too much seasoning salt or it will be too salty.

~Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Good Job, Michelle. Ben and I loved it. Just don't cook it too long. It went well over the brown rice I cooked.
    -ali

    ReplyDelete