Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Heather's Yummy Enchiladas

So, I realized that a lot of my favorite recipes are Heather's. I got her permission to share a few of them. OK, so you have my fast and super easy enchiladas and now you get the really yummy ones if you have a little more time (and want some meat).

2 lbs chicken, cooked
5-6 flour tortillas
1/2 lb shredded cheddar cheese
1 1/2 cans Rosarita mild enchilada sauce (I buy the big can and it is plenty)
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 can rotel
1/2 can green chilies
1/2 cup milk

Mix soup, chilies, rotel and milk. Spread soup mix and enchilada sauce in each tortilla. Add chicken and cheese to each one. Pour the rest of the enchilada sauce and then the rest of the soup mixture over the top of the rolled up enchiladas in the pan. Top with more cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.

That is how Heather makes them, but my kids hate anything spicy so I make them without the chilies and rotel and they LOVE them. I made them last night and Isaac ate a whole one by himself. They are so yummy!

~Michelle

1 comment:

  1. you have to have the chilies! use mild and the kids won't mind. the rotel isn't really spicy either

    ReplyDelete