Thursday, January 22, 2009

BBQ Chicken Sandwiches

This is an easy crockpot dinner I do almost once a week. I thaw out some chicken (I do 2 breasts) and put it in the bottom of the crockpot. Then add a half a bottle of BBQ sauce. (I use honey BBQ wal-mart brand). Then add a little bit of water. (About a cup or less depending on how thick you want it). Cook on high for 2 1/2 hours or on low all day. A half an hour before serving break apart the chicken with a fork and let simmer. Serve on buns and enjoy.

2 chicken breasts
1/2 bottle BBQ sauce
3/4 c. water
4 buns

2 comments:

  1. who wrote this one? Ali? You have to sign the bottom or something so we know whose recipe it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I love crock pot recipes because I love to be able to make dinner in the morning and then not worry about it all day.

    ReplyDelete