Friday, February 27, 2009

Easy Chicken Stuffing Casserole

I make this one all the time and it's delicious and easy :)

4 chicken breasts (or other cuts of chicken equalling that amount)
sliced swiss cheese (4 slices or more depending on how cheesy you like it)
1 can cream of chicken
1/3 C cooking sherry or white wine
1 package dried stuffing mix
1/4 C melted butter

place chicken on bottom of baking dish. Place swiss cheese on top of chicken. Combine cream of chicken with cooking sherry and pour over chicken. Evenly distribute stuffing on top and pour melted butter over the stuffing. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.

-Amberly

3 comments:

  1. cool, I will have to try it. It sounds a lot like mom's chicken cordon blue though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I forgot all about this until I was looking back through my emails! I'm so excited cuz I forgot to pack any recipe books for El Paso...now I have some recipes to try!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm. . . That sounds really good. And I'm so excited you came to play with us here!

    ReplyDelete