Friday, April 17, 2009

Pork Chops

Ok, this one is kind of funny because I was at work today and this repair guy came in to fix some cabinet locks and when he was done he came into my office and started gabbing about these great recipes he's come up with, ha ha. He wouldn't stop or leave until he wrote down this pork chop recipe for me. It sounds really good and is, aparently, quck and easy, so I thought I'd post it up quickly :)

2 pork chops seasoned lightly with Montreal Steak seasoning, browned, chopped, and set aside.
Combine 1 1/2 C milk, 1/4 C minced onion, 1 1/2 C blue cheese dressing in the pan that the chops were browned in and heat to a simmer. Add a couple dashes more of the steak seasoning.
Meanwhile, boil egg noodles (however many you want) and drain when cooked.
Combine all and enjoy!

Let me know how this one turns out if you try it.
Amber

2 comments:

  1. That is kinda weird. . . but I think I'll try it. I have been looking for a good pork chop recipe for the past couple of months. I've tried a couple from one of my recipe books, but I don't think I have found the winner yet so I'll give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried it today. The pork ended up tasting really good. The dressing made a TON and it was a little too strong for me (I like blue cheese but I'm not a huge fan). I will probably make it a little different next time around. Not so much blue cheese and I honestly don't think it needs the noodles. It stands pretty well on its own. I will probably cook up the pork chops and drizzle some dressing on top and serve another side dish. Thanks Amber!

    ReplyDelete